Friday, January 20, 2012

Infographic

1st rough draft
2nd rough draft




3rd rough draft 

My final draft






Above are all of my info-graphic drafts. My topic is about the melting polar ice caps. Therefore, my info-graphic explains that the ice caps are melting at a more rapid rate due to Carbon Dioxide emissions and what you can do about it. It shows how the sea level is rising more every decade in inches. As you can see my first draft was just a basic sketch of the layout, having no color or neatness. For the second draft I started writing out the call of action, what you can do and adding in color. In the third draft I got a few critiques. I improved it by adding more description and changing the texture of the water. For my final draft I completed it by making all the finishing touches by using a ruler to write straight and balance it out with different colors.  

1 comment: